APB Reloaded is a free-to-play MOTPS taking place in the modern-day fictional city of San Paro. In a state of near anarchy, players choose between two factions, Enforcers and Criminals, in order to control the city. Players can join either faction, and then form their own customized team and group to join the constant battle across in the main three Districts of San Paro.
Criminals and Enforcers battle on foot or even on a car seat in this open-world environment to control territories, commit or stop petty crimes, and gain notoriety within their own organizations.
APB Reloaded provides an extensive set of customization tools, gamers can choose the exact look of their in-game avatar, character crests, tags clothing and even the cars they drive. Cars can be even taken from the NPCs, more than 50 car models are available and some can be modified exchanging different platings and chassis.
APB Reloaded also features dozens of songs in the music player, allowing also to import own songs. ;
- Free-to-play MOTPS set in urban settings of an open world with objective-based PvP game modes fought in San Paro’s Districts
- Extensive customization options of the character, clothing, cars and even music
- Weapon Modification System
- More than 50 car models, some types can be upgraded and customized
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6420
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 7800
- Hard Disk: 7 GB of free space